Posted by purevdash on September 30, 2009
Gegeenii zaluustaa ene udriin mendiig hurgey!
Angli helnii yarianii clubiin 7 dahi udaagiin uulzaltand urd umnuhuusuu hamaagui olon buyu 50 garui zaluus tsuglaj SEZDS-iin angli helnii bagsh Ganzul hutlun yvuulahaas gadna Amerik har yarianii hicheel zaaj, Raffles Institute-iin Ahlah bagsh David Lambert IELTS-iin shalgaltiig herhen amjilttai uguh talaar mash sonirholtoi buten tsagiin iltgel tavisan n zaluust mash ih taalagdaj asuultaar bulah shig bolson.
Bas neg ontsloh zuil n zaluusaar uursduur n tsaasan deer 2-3 asuultuudiig bichuulsnii daraa hoorond n sugaluulan busdiinhaa umnu asuultiin hariultiig alia hoshin, hugjilteigeer hariulj busdiigaa hugjuuj bsan, asuultiin huvid chi uuriiguu ymar amitantai zuirleh ve, hadam eejiinhee umnuus hej chadah uu, gazraas 1000$ olvol yu hiih ve zereg sonsood l ineed hurmeer bsan shuu.
Daraa n bogino hemjeenii hugjiltei bichleguud uzej, duugaa surch, chuluut sedveer yariltssanii etsest 3 bagiin hoorond asuult hariultiin temtseen zohion bguulj turuulsen negdugeer bag 6 litr juice-iin ezen boltsgooson buguud ih tsangasan bololtoi 5 min dotor l uugaad duusgachihsan shuu. Yarianii clubt King’s kids surguuliin 13 nastai suragchaas 40 nastai egch hurtel irchihsen group-iin zaluustaa
Jich: Zaluusiin huseltiin daguu temtseenii asuult, hariultiig havsargalaa, uil yavdal uguuleh zurgaa daraah linkees uzeerei. http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gegeen/ photos/album/ 363839881/ pic/list
Gegeen Undarga holboo
Gegeen ireeduig hamtdaa buteetsgeey!
Amazing Questions with Answers – Brain Teasers
1. There is a man who lives on the top floor of a very tall building. Everyday he gets the elevator down to the ground floor to leave the building to go to work.Upon returning from work though, he can only travel half way up in the lift and has to walk the rest of the way unless it’s raining! Why? (This is probably the best known and most celebrated of all lateral thinking puzzles. It is a true classic. Although there are many possible solutions which fit the initial conditions, only the canonical answer is truly satisfying.)
A. The man is very, very short and can only reach halfway up the elevator buttons. However, if it is raining then he will have his umbrella with him and can press the higher buttons with it.
2. A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the scene,but the child is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says,”I can’t operate on this boy, he is my son! ” How can this be?
A. The surgeon was his mother.
3. A man is wearing black. Black shoes, socks, trousers, lumper, gloves andbalaclava. He is walking down a black street with all the street lamps off.A black car is coming towards him with its light off but somehow manages tostop in time. How did the driver see the man?
A. It was day time.
4. A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early.Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died ofpoisoning. Why did the man not die?
A. The poison in the punch came from the ice cubes. When the man Drank the punch, the ice was fully frozen. Gradually it melted, poisoning the punch.
5. A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a glass of water. The barman pulls out a gun and points it at the man. The man says ‘Thank you’ and walks out. (This puzzle claims to be the best of the genre. It is simple in its statement, absolutely baffling and yet with a completely satisfying solution. Most people struggle very hard to solve this one yet they like the answer when they hear it or have the satisfaction of figuring it out.)
A. The man had hiccups. The barman recognized this from his speech and drew the gun in order to give him a shock. It worked and cured the hiccups-so the man no longer needed the water.
6. There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
A. The word “incorrectly” itself.
7.There is a house with four walls. Each wall faces south. There is a window in each wall. A bear walks by one of the windows. What color is the bear?
A. White. If all the walls face south, the house is at the North Pole, and the bear, therefore, is a polar bear.
8. Is half of two plus two equal to two or three?
A. Three. Well, it seems that it could almost be either, but if you follow the mathematical orders of operation, division is performed before addition. So, half of two is one. Then add two, and the answer is three.
9. There is a room. The shutters are blowing in. There is broken glass on the floor. There is water on the floor. You find Sloppy dead on the floor. Who is Sloppy? How did Sloppy die?
A. Sloppy is a gold fish. The wind blew the shutters in, which knocked his goldfish-bowl off the table, and it broke, killing him.
10. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built.
11. Approximately how many birthdays does the average Japanese woman have?
A. Just one. All the others are anniversaries.
12. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands.
13. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.
14. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. He sleeps at night.
15. Why it is impossible to send a telegram to Washington today?
A: Because he is dead.
16. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
A: It becomes wet.
17. What often falls but never gets hurt?
A : Rain
18. What is that no man ever saw which never was but always will be?
A : TOMORROW
19. What looks like half apple?
A : The other half.
20. What can you never eat for breakfast?
A : Dinner.
21. What gets wet with drying?
A : A towel
22. What 3 letters change a girl into a woman?
A : AGE.